Registered Nurse (RN) - FT, Nights + $12K Bonus at Signing
Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation | Select Medical
300 Market Street, Saddle Brook, NJ 07663
Registered Nurse (RN) - NIGHTS
$12K Sign On Bonus
Shift Hours: Full-Time, 7:00PM - 7:30AM
(This includes weekday nights & weekend night shifts)
NEW INCREASED SIGN ON BONUSES! ***** LIMITED TIME ONLY *****
NEW BSN GRADS are welcome to apply! We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN), Full-Time, Nights to join our acute rehab hospital in Saddle Brook, NJ (BERGEN COUNTY). Join our team & Apply TODAY!
Benefits of becoming an RN with us:
We strive to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- 13 Week New Grad Nurse Internship Program
- 12 Hour Shifts (3x/week)
- Full-benefits package (Including Health, Dental, Vision Insurance; 401k (with a company match); short and long term disability; life insurance and Prescription coverage)
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
- Tuition Assistance up to $5,000 a year after your first full year of employment.
- Clinical Ladder programs vary per location
This position qualifies for our Loan Repayment Assistance program-full-time employees are eligible after their first 90 days.
- Manageable caseloads.
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home to their families.
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture.
As an RN at one of our medical rehabilitation hospitals you will work with an interdisciplinary team of clinicians. You will work closely with other clinicians to include Therapists – Physical, Occupational and Speech Language Pathologists. On each shift you will partner with a Nursing Assistant partner and handle a manageable case load. Together we will help our patients achieve outlined goals and milestones on their individual patient care plan.
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
- Timely and accurate documentation using EPIC
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and telemetry.
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately.
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Instructing and counseling patients/families.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- Certified BLS from the American Heart Association (AHA) required.
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program is preferred.
- Clinical experience preferred.
Post offer employment testing (POETs) are completed as part of the onboarding process - to be completed before an employee's first day of work.
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about safety for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient Rehabilitation Division conducts post-offer employment testing (POET) for a number of job titles including, but not limited to:
- Rehabilitation Assistant/Nursing Assistant
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Environmental Services
POETS are completed as part of the onboarding process - to be completed before an employee’s first day of work.
Select Medical is an equal opportunity employer committed to dealing with employees in a nondiscriminatory manner and based on job-related qualifications and abilities. The Company will recruit, hire, train, and promote all persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, age (40 and over), marital status, disability or history of disability (except where physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational qualification) or any other protected status.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.