Occupational Therapist (OT) - Inpatient Rehab
We will be hosting a ZOOM interview day on Wednesday January 26th
for RNs and PRN PT, OT and SLP. Start your year off right, and join our team!
*Great PRN rates*
Dates and Times:
Wednesday January 26th - 4:00pm-7:00pm
Full Time RNs
PRN PT, OT and SLP
Please schedule a time to meet with us via zoom, using the link below. You will schedule your time on the calendar,
and we will confirm and make sure you have the zoom link. You will be meeting with our leadership staff!
We look forward to meeting you!
To schedule click this link, or copy and paste in your browser:
Riverside Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Riverside Health System*
Per Diem Occupational Therapist (OT)
Benefits of being a therapist with us:
- Latest rehab technologies
- Engaged and team-oriented culture
- High success rates of patients being discharged home
- Clinical ladders to develop our therapists
- Full-benefits package (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with relocation and advancement opportunities
- This position qualifies for our Loan Repayment Assistance program- full-time employees are eligible after their first 90 days
Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements and modifies treatment plan in accordance with the patient’s need and physician direction. Responsible for delegation and direction of all discipline-specific therapy services for those assigned patients. Ensures the design of functional treatment programs allowing for an effective return to community activities. Serves as an educator of patients, families, students, co-workers and self. Performs other professional duties associated with the care of the patient, development of discipline-specific therapy services and design of program delivery.
- Evaluate the patient's level of functioning and develop an individualized treatment plan aligned with patient and family goals
- Participate in discharge planning including placement, patient and family education, and adaptive equipment
- Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as an Occupational Therapist required
- Certified BLS or completion in the first 90 days of employment required
- Home Care Requirements: One or more years of clinical experience and a valid state Driver’s License
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.