Now Hiring Outpatient Orthopedic Physical Therapists in the San Francisco - South Bay, CA area!
Join a fast growing market with opportunity for advancement!
STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE!
SIGN ON BONUS
NPTE PREP COURSE FOR ALL NEW GRADS
*Full Time and Part Time opportunities are available with FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES throughout the Greater San Francisco South Bay Area*
New Grads are welcome to apply!
Select Physical Therapy across the South Bay San Francisco, CA area is seeking full time outpatient physical therapists for our highly respected orthopedic teams. We treat a diverse caseload of teens through geriatrics offering general ortho, sports and more! You are evaluation to discharge with your patients giving you solid one on one care time. We see a variety of patient populations including orthopedic, pelvic floor, sports/athletic population and vestibular/concussion. Ideal for an experienced PT but with our seasoned team, a dynamic new graduate PT focused on OP ortho is welcome to apply.
Apply today to speak with us about ANY of our San Francisco South Bay clinic locations! Belmont, Burlingame, Redwood City, Palo Alto, Menlo, Los Gatos, Fremont, Morgan Hill and MORE!
Our Clinicians Enjoy:
- Salary starting at: $87,000.00
- $8,000 in STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE
- SIGN ON BONUS
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES
- $15k+ Annually in UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU accrediting courses, company paid certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more.
- Company matching 401(k) plan
- New Grad Mentorship Program
- Generous Paid Time Off plus Holidays
- Affordable PPO Benefits with tobacco free discounts
- Lucrative Salary with BONUS
- Much more!
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1800 locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, Cedars-Sinai Joint Venture in L.A., NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an CAPTE accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.