Select Medical is seeking an experienced Financial Analyst to join our Financial Planning and Analysis team for our Outpatient Division. The Analyst is responsible for financial analysis including reporting, budgeting and forecasting. The right candidate will also have the ability to interface with leadership in the field and corporate environment to successfully achieve corporate goals and objectives.
- Upgrade financial reporting. Develop business processes and tools to provide consistent, accurate and timely reporting and analysis of business results.
- Assist in preparation of annual forecasting and budgeting.
- Prepares financial pro forma analysis for lease renewals, relocations and start-up operations
- Review capital expenditures and comparison to budgets
- Prepare and review return on investment analysis for projects and sponsorships
- Assist in interpreting financial metrics and developing best practices to enhance financial performance.
- Provides support to outpatient operations leaders regarding monthly financial reports
- Assist in monthly financial reporting and analysis for outpatient clinics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Finance required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of spreadsheet applications.
- HealthCare experience a plus.
- 3+ years of financial analysis experience preferred.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.