Physical Therapist - Outpatient / Dallas (Kessler Park)
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
Physical Therapist - Outpatient
Full Time /Dallas, TX (Kessler Park)
$5,000 sign-on bonus
Benefits of becoming a Therapist with us:
We strive to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Clinical Ladder Program
- New Grad Mentorship
- Residency Programs
- Continuing Education
BSW Rehab Outpatient is accepting resumes for a qualified full time PT to work as a Float physical therapist in our Central Region. This candidate must have experience treating adult orthopedics and be current with their manual therapy skills. Mentoring and training is available from clinical staff at the covered locations. This position is eligible for a $5,000 sign-on bonus as well as a float bonus to be paid each quarter. The locations covered by this position include: Dallas Camp Wisdom, Dallas Carroll Ave, Dallas Landry, Dallas Kessler Park, Red Oak, Waxahachie, Midlothian and Mansfield.
As a Physical Therapist at one of our Outpatient Rehabilitation Facilities, you will work with a team of clinicians. Together we will help our patients achieve outlined goals and milestones on their individual patient care plan.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment
- Patient Case Load Average: 10-12 patients a day
- Timely and accurate documentation using Therapy Source
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including medical notes and surgery reports
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately
- Promoting continuous quality improvement
- Instructing and counseling patients/families as needed
- Valid State License in Physical Therapy required.
• Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy or Doctorate of Physical Therapy required.
• Certified BLS required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.