Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) -Outpatient Pediatrics- Marshalltown, IA
Select Kids in Marshalltown, IA is seeking a FULL time speech language pathologist (CCC- SLP).
Select Kids, Mashalltown, IA is seeking local speech language pathologist (SLP) at our dedicated outpatient pediatric center. For this position you must have previous experience in pediatrics as a speech language pathologist. We are able to consider new grads and CFY candidates. We have a multidisciplinary staff in your community offering PT and OT services. Early Intervention experience is a PLUS but not required to be considered.
Schedule: M-F with two later evening days either 10a.m.-7pm. or 9:00a.m.-6:00p.m.
- To provide quality patient care while maintaining positive level of interaction with facilities and clients.
- Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Meet American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) minimum standards for initiation Clinical Fellowship Year including but not limited to 36 credit hours in prescribed study.
- State licensure/registration where appropriate.ASHA certification required.
- Pediatrics experience in CFY or internship
- This can also be a CFY position
- Ability to lift patients using biomedical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift; must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds of weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people, and understand written direction.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment throughout the facility and in the community.
- Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling and preparing patients, equipment, and supplies for treatment.
- Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours in duration in accordance with state labor laws.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.