Physical Therapist Assistant
Looking to work in Sunny California?
We have an opening for a part time Physical Therapist Assistant at our clinic in Los Angeles, CA!
Join a fast growing market with opportunity for advancement!
Select Physical Therapy is GROWING! Our outpatient center in LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA is growing and we are seeking an outpatient orthopedic Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) to join our fast-paced and multi-disciplinary team of clinicians! We will have administrative support for this OP ortho center treating a mix of teens through geriatrics to include a population of general ortho, sports medicine and industrial clientele. You will be a part of the country's largest provider of outpatient physical therapist connecting with like-minded physical therapists, physical therapy assistants and athletic trainers treating and educating the members of your community. We have reasonable caseload expectations for this full time treating position and welcome PTs looking for clinical and professional growth from a national leader in outpatient rehabilitation.
- 24 hrs/wk: 3 - 8 hr days
- Seeking an outgoing and hard working team player to join our clinic!
- Part time position with opportunity for growth to full time if interested
- This clinic sees a very active patient population including adolescent to professional level
- We offer Aquatics, Manual Therapy, Alter-G, Instrument assisted STM, Cupping, Blood Flow Restriction Training and Orthotics
To apply, upload your resume and complete our online application TODAY!
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with more than 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Physio, Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay PhysicalTherapy, Concentra and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
We comply with California State Orders for all healthcare workers which requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination or an approved exemption.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.