Centralized Scheduler - Call Center - Grapevine - As Needed
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation - Outpatient
Grapevine Clinic Address: 1643 Lancaster Dr. Grapevine, TX 76051
Centralized Scheduler - As Needed
Monday to Friday - 8 hours a day
Shifts will rotate, clinic is open 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. M-F
Centralized scheduling department is a high demand department where we schedule referrals for all 100+ BSWIR OP clinics.
***Call Center Experience Preferred***
On a daily basis you will be responsible for:
- Answering incoming rollover calls from clinics
- Calling referrals received from provider sources
- Overall high call volume and returning patient’s voicemails
- Working out EPIC, Therapy source and other sites to obtain and call referrals
- Team of 11 Schedulers
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Courses in bookkeeping and accounting OR work experience in a healthcare or related setting.
- One to two years medical billing and administrative experience preferred.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to communicate and relate ideas effectively with staff members, supportive personnel, management staff, third party payers, patients, and physicians.
- Must have strong skills in computer equipment and software, detailed documentation, problem-solving and excellent customer service.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.