Looking to work in Sunny California?
We have an opening for a Lead Physical Therapist at our brand new clinic in Emeryville, CA!
Join a fast growing market with opportunity for advancement!
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS
STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing market and recieve 1:1 mentoring for new managers on clinic operations and marketing!
Select Physical Therapy is GROWING! Our newest outpatient center will be in EMERYVILLE, CALIFORNIA and we are seeking an outpatient orthopedic experienced Physical Therapist (PT) to lead our center to success. We will have administrative support for this OP ortho center treating a mix of teens through geriatrics to include a population of general ortho, sports medicine and industrial clientele. An ideal physical therapist has previous management experience, but we are willing to train. You will be a part of the country's largest provider of outpatient physical therapist connecting with like-minded physical therapists, physical therapy assistants and athletic trainers treating and educating the members of your community. We have reasonable caseload expectations for this full time treating position and welcome PTs looking for clinical and professional growth from a national leader in outpatient rehabilitation.
Our Full Time Clinicians Enjoy:
- STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE
- $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS
- UNMATCHED continuing education program- internal CEU accrediting courses, national certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more!
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off plus Holidays
- Much more!
To apply, upload your resume and complete our online talent assessment TODAY!
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with more than 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Physio, Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay PhysicalTherapy, Concentra and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
We comply with California State Orders for all healthcare workers which requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination or an approved exemption.
ualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.