Center Manager/Physical Therapist - Glenshaw, PA
Experience the power of physical therapy! We are seeking a Center Manager at NovaCare Rehabilitation!
Our Glenshaw outpatient physical therapy center in the Pittsburgh region is looking for a compassionate and driven licensed physical therapist (PT) to lead and provide exceptional patient care experiences as a treating Center Manager. This will position will oversee our highly trained and respected therapy team providing preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients. Previous management experience is a PLUS but not required to apply. We are able to train for the management responsibilities requiring at least three years of recent outpatient orthopedic experience as a physical therapist to be considered.
The Physical Therapist Center Manager will provide leadership to therapy team, market rehabilitative services and specialty programs to the medical community, attend regular management meetings, and participate in community activities. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow your business with the NATION’S LEADER IN OUTPATIENT PHYSICAL THERAPY!
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
For Details Contact:
Sr. Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Medical Corporation's outpatient divisions are nationally prominent, locally driven providers of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1700 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
Unique Position Opportunities
- Assume responsibility of the center and uphold executive decisions
- Maintain and demonstrate an attitude of excellence and quality both in patient care and leadership duties
- Utilize our local community network to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Act as a business owner to help grow and manage the center’s physician relationships and patient portfolios.
- Build and maintain local industry relationships with opportunity to develop and expand expertise in industrial services.
- Expand and develop a team of talented Physical Therapist and Physical Therapist Assistants.
- Ability to work in a positive environment where people feel valued and work together to achieve company objectives.
- Partner with philanthropic programs and events in order to give back to the community.
- Participate in industry-leading continuing education opportunities.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- Ability to lift patients using biomedical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds of weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people, and understand written direction.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment throughout the facility.
- Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling and preparing patients, equipment, and supplies for treatment.
- Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours in duration in accordance with state labor laws.
NovaCare Rehabilitation is part of the Select Medical Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation. We operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physiotherapy Associates, KORT, and Saco Bay Physical Therapy. Together, these brands comprise a national network of almost 1800 centers in 37 states and the District of Columbia. The centers offer a wide range of general physical therapy services such as hand therapy, sports medicine and work injury prevention and management. Throughout the country, we also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools and serve as the exclusive physical rehabilitation provider to several major U.S. corporations.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.