Registered Nurse (RN) - Weekend Option - Nights
We will be hosting ZOOM interview days on Tuesday September 28th - Wednesday September 29th!
Dates and Times:
Tuesday Septmber 28th - 1:00pm-5:00pm
Wednesday Septmber 29th - 9:00am-1:00pm
Registered Nurses (Full Time and PRN, Day and Night shift)
Certified Nursing Assistants (Full-time and PRN, Day and Night shift)
Please schedule a time to meet with us though zoom, using the link below. You will schedule your time, and when you come,
please make sure to log on as close to your scheduled time as possible. You will be meeting with our nursing
leadership staff! Once you schedule, we will reach out and confirm!
To schedule click this link, or copy and paste in your browser:
UF Health Rehabilitation Hospital
*A collaboration with Select Medical*
Registered Nurse (RN) - Weekend Option, Nights
$12,000 sign-on bonus
Shift Hours: 6:45pm-7:15am, Committment to work 48 weekends per year
Benefits of becoming a nurse with us:
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home to their families
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time nurses (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k (with company match), life insurance, short and long term disability
- Tuition assistance and professional development
As an RN with us, you will regularly assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care to maximize the restoration and maintenance of the patient’s physical, psychological, and spiritual health. You will encourage and support patients through the recovery process and gently guide them to reach their goals. You will also serve as an educator to our patients and their families.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- Certified BLS required
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred
- Clinical experience preferred
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.