2021 Best Places to work in Information Technology
***Employer will not sponsor work visas for this position now or in the future and is not interested in corp.-to-corp. business arrangements at this time.***
Select Medical is one of the largest operators of critical illness recovery hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals, outpatient rehabilitation centers, and occupational health centers in the United States, with more than 50,000 colleagues caring for more than 80,000 patients every day across our care continuum.
Select Medical and its parent company, Select Medical Holdings Corporation (NYSE: SEM), are based in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, and honored to be recognized as one of America’s Best-In-State (Pennsylvania) Employers 2020 by Forbes.
The Information Security Specialist will be focused on identity management, including but not limited to improving user access provisioning through automation, managing interfaces and data feeds, creating and improving workflows, and managing user access. Critical thinking and strong programming skills are a must. The Information Security Specialist will also assist with designing, building, testing, and implementing security technologies in accordance with the essential business practices and technology direction of Select Medical. The position will employ state-of-the art security techniques to maintain the highest level of security for all platforms and applications maintained at Select Medical. The responsibilities will also include troubleshooting and diagnosing possible incidents, network security concerns, and investigations. The position will be based in Mechanicsburg, PA.
- BS/BA degree in Business Systems, Computer Science, or related coursework and experience
- In Lieu of undergraduate degree, the ratio is 1:1 meaning one year of college equals one year of work experience and vice versa
- Information Security, Programming or related experience
- LDAP experience including Active Directory
- Prior experience with Identity and Access Management Software
- Web Access Security, Single Sign On, Multi-factor Authentication
- Experience with Firewall, VPN, Intrusion Prevention, Anti-Virus, Encryption, and/or DLP technologies
- Project management experience
- Security Information Event Management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills a must
- Superior teamwork skills
- Strong dedication to quality customer service
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are essential
- Must possess a personal sense of urgency
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors. Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Flexible hybrid work schedule
- An extensive and thorough paid orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with a company match.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.