Physical Therapy Manager
California Rehabilitation Institute
*A Joint Venture with Select Medical, UCLA Health, and Cedars-Sinai*
Century City / Los Angeles, CA
Rehabilitation Therapy Manager / Physical Therapy Manager
Benefits of being a Rehab Therapy Manager with us:
- Latest rehab technologies
- Engaged and team-oriented culture
- High success rates of patients being discharged home
- Clinical ladders to develop our therapists
- Medical, dental, vision,
- 401k with company match
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability
- A network of over 50,000 employees nationwide with relocation and advancement opportunities
The Rehab Therapy Manager will oversee PT department. This individual needs to possess a highly specialized knowledge of skills to facilitate patient treatment and staff development. Communicates clinical issues, as they relate to service or program development, to the DOR. Promotes clinical development, competency and expertise in staff to maximize patient outcomes. Assists with daily operational management tasks as directed by the DOR. Effectively communicate on multiple levels.
- Provides regular and accurate performance feedback to direct reports with focus on results, skill expansion, process improvement and learning.
- Ensures success of department operations through building employee engagement, effective talent assessment, continual learning and development, cross-training and succession planning.
- Identifies and effectively utilizes individual and team strengths to facilitate interdisciplinary collaboration, ensuring the success of operational and clinical initiatives.
- Optimizes departmental operations by identifying current needs, strategically delegating responsibility, and planning for succession of these responsibilities.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Bachelor’s Degree in PT required.
- Current and valid state licensure as a PT required.
- Minimum of five years experience in a rehab setting required, preferably with supervisory experience.
California Rehabilitation Institute a 138-bed facility offers patients a higher degree of excellence in medical rehabilitation. Each patient has their own room and receives our customized treatment plans are based on each person’s individual medical and therapy needs for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about safety for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient Rehabilitation Division conducts post-offer employment testing (POET) for a number of job titles including, but not limited to:
- Rehabilitation Assistant/Nursing Assistant
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Environmental Services
POETS are completed as part of the onboarding process-to be completed before an employee’s first day of work.
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.