Athletic Trainer Certified (ATC)- Athletic Trainer for MSP airport
Sign-On Bonus Included!
NovaCare Rehabilitation in Minneapolis, Minnesota is currently seeking a part time WorkStrategies Specialist/Athletic Trainer. We are expanding our staffing and are partnered with an international employer at the MSP airport for Injury Prevention services. We are open 7 days/week and are extremely flexible with scheduling.
Job responsibilities for this position include OnSite coverage of an industrial client: Early Symptom Intervention, Ergonomics and Injury Prevention.
Industrial experience is a plus, but not necessary.
New Grads or experienced Athetic Trainers welcome to apply!
Athletic Trainers enjoy:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1500 locations in 40 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being.
Responsibilities, under the direction of a Program Director:
- Part time OnSite coverage for Industrial customer
- Design and implement injury prevention strategies for the industrial setting such as individual and group conditioning, functional assessments and behavioral modification
- Early Symptom Intervention with providing first aid services
- Office ergonomics
- BS Degree REQUIRED
- MN state license
- National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA-BOC) Board of Certification
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong knowledge of musculoskeletal injury assessment and prevention interventions
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.