Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
Are you resourceful in overcoming obstacles? Are you a results-oriented team player? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us!
We are looking for valued employees who will be Champions of the Select Medical Way, which includes putting the patient first, helping to improve quality of life for the community in which you live and work, continuing to develop and explore new ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by doing what is right.
As the Materials Manager, you are responsible for improving the quality and efficiency of the following: supply inventory, orders, receipts and distribution and stocking.
- Daily receiving, stocking and marking of all facility supplies while assuring accurate charging of materials and supplies.
- Restocking all supplies in the nursing stations.
- Running an effective system to rotate expired products and document all changes appropriately.
- Processing and coding invoices.
- Overseeing Accounts Payable and Materials Techs.
- Ensuring compliance with standards of federal, state and local regulatory bodies and commissions in relationship to supply management, including JCAHO, Department of Health, Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), OSHA, MOSH and Food and Drug Administration.
We are seeking results-driven team players. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing superior quality in all that they do.
- A minimum of three years Accounts Payable and/or Materials Management work experience or equivalent.
Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry preferred.
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.