This position is primarily responsible for all aspects of training for new employees. This position also provides on-going training to existing staff. They assist manager with completing the job duties for current openings and new employees. This position will also be involved in special projects as assigned by the Director of CBO or VP Patient Accounting.
- Training new Patient Account Reps on the policies and procedures of the CBO regarding their respective positions.
- Creating and maintaining an up to date Training Manual
- Monitoring and re-training of employees identified by Management.
- Provide continued feedback to Managers for all employees while involved in training.
- Assist Manager in maintaining the job duties of Billing Teams when staff is absent.
- Notify and educate staff concerning new findings, problems, changes with Medicare and insurance carrier billing as well as any changes with internal policy and procedures.
- Conduct staff meetings on regular basis, at least quarterly, to keep all staff informed and obtain feedback from staff in a group setting.
- Serve as a resource for Management and all Billing teams.
- Any additional projects as assigned by the Director of CBO or VP Patient Accounting
- High School Diploma or equivalent, with some college preferable.
- Minimum 1 year of Select Medical Central Billing Office experience
- Some supervisory/leadership experience preferred
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- PC skills
- Including but not limited to: Microsoft Office (Email, Excel, Word), Adobe
- Ability to work with multiple programs simultaneously.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to work independent with minimal daily direction.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex issues clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
- Experience implementing process and workflow enhancements.
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough paid orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- No Required Weekends
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Office Environment
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift weight up to 35 lbs.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.