Registered Nurse (RN)- $7,500 Sign-On Bonus
OhioHealth Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & OhioHealth*
Registered Nurse (RN) - Day Shift
Shift Hours: 7:00 am to 7:30 pm (flexible scheduling with rotating weekends)
** We offer a $7,500 sign-on for full-time RNs**
*Competitive rates, and shift differentials ranging from $4.00/hr to $9.00/hr! *
As an RN with us, you will regularly assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care to maximize the restoration and maintenance of the patient’s physical, psychological, and spiritual health. You will encourage and support patients through the recovery process and gently guide them to reach their goals. You will also serve as an educator to our patients and their families.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- Certified BLS required
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred
- Clinical experience preferred
Post offer employment testing (POETs) are completed as part of the onboarding process - to be completed before an employee's first day of work
Benefits of becoming a nurse with us:
We strive to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads, Team-oriented, and collaborative culture
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home to their families
- Tuition Assistance up to $5000 a year after your first full year of employment
- Clinical Ladder programs vary per location
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time nurses (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k (with company match), life insurance, short and long term disability)
We employ over 50,000 people across the country and provide quality care to approximately 80,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
We'd love for you to join the team!
**Select Medical is an equal opportunity employer committed to dealing with employees in a nondiscriminatory manner and based on job-related qualifications and abilities. The Company will recruit, hire, train, and promote all persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, age (40 and over), marital status, disability or history of disability (except where physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational qualification) or any other protected status.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.