Work Strategies Referral Center Coordinator - Bloomfield, CT
At Select Physical Therapy, a division of Select Medical, we deliver quality in all that we do. We treat each other with respect and promote a positive environment where people feel valued. We are honest and open in our relationships and straightforward in our communications. At NovaCare/Select Physical Therapy, we work together to achieve our company objectives.
The WorkStrategies Referral Center Coordinator is responsible and accountable for maintaining all policies and procedures, mechanisms and systems associated with the WorkStrategies Referral Center (WSRC). Principle responsibilities include communicating routinely with the provider facilities and the client companies to obtain authorization and report on the status of POETs, FCE’s, Car Ergonomic Assessments, Office Ergonomic Assessments, and other services coordinated through the WSRC. The WorkStrategies Referral Center Coordinator acts as a liaison between the client company, account management executive, the providers and WSRC. Simultaneously, the WorkStrategies Referral Center Coordinator will work closely with the WorkStrategies Referral Center Supervisor, and account management executive to identify and resolve problematic issues and concerns.
The WorkStrategies Referral Center Coordinator will be responsible for continuous problem solving and communication with all parties involved. The WorkStrategies Referral Center Coordinator also provides centralized scheduling services to incoming calls/faxes in support of agreed upon contracts. Key performance metrics for this position include: external and internal customer satisfaction, referral days to schedule, accuracy of schedule location match to customer needs, accuracy of scheduling to facility offering listings, authorizations for services scheduled in compliance with associated customer contracts.
Job ID: 170441
- Provide ongoing service to Select Medical’s WorkStrategies invoice billed clients.
- Serve as the liaison between the contracted client company and the contracted providers/facilities with support of account executives and the WorkStrategies Referral Center Supervisor.
- Obtain authorizations as directed per contract/agreement.
- Provide location of the closest facility per agreement.
- Provide scheduling services to customers per associated contracts.
- Confirm scheduling of each customer’s client as requested.
- Communicate with providers/facilities routinely regarding customer and authorization status.
- Maintain and update computer program daily for each active customer.
- Provide reports as requested by customers and per customer contracts.
- Provision of client compliance information to case managers, adjusters and other customers per agreement.
- Respond to complaints, concerns and questions from active clients and providers.
- Establish excellent working relationships with providers and case managers.
- Maintain a constant level of professionalism and customer service.
- Work with all departments and inter-company staff as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills, including troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality and process improvement.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Strong computer and technological background.
- Familiarity with rehab therapy treatment and medical terminology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Clinic Location: This is a remote position
- Type of Employment: Part time
- Hours: 16 per week
- Full Medical and Dental Benefits: No
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1 Year Scheduling experience
- 1 Year Medical Office experience
- Industry Specific Customer Service Certification preferred
- Health Care experience
- Associate or Bachelor's degree or 2 years' experience in smiliar role preferred
- Two years' experience in Healthcare field dealing with workers compensation or customer service
- Ability to sit, reach and manipulate/handle objects constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people, and understand written and computer direction.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling through written/telephone and computer use.
- Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours in duration in accordance with state labor laws.
- Ability to independently lift/carry up to ten (10) pounds of weight.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.