Wound Care Nurse - RN/WCC/CWCN - FT with Sign on Bonus
California Rehabilitation Institute
*A Joint Venture with Select Medical, UCLA Health, and Cedars-Sinai*
Century City / Los Angeles, CA
Registered Nurse – Wound Care
Full Time – 8 Hour Day Shift
**$10,000 Sign On Bonus**
Want to Chat with the Recruiter on Tueday 9/28 or Wednesday 9/29 from 6pm - 7:30pm?
You will hear all about openings, benefits, shifts, and sign on bonuses.
Click below to RSVP to the event.
Benefits of being a Wound Care Nurse with us:
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home to their families
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- A network of over 50,000 employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time nurses (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k (with company match), life insurance, short and long term disability
- Tuition assistance and professional development after first year of employment
Provides clinical leadership for the wound care program to enhance quality of care and outcomes across all campuses. Acts as a nursing educator providing ongoing nursing education activities including nursing orientation, patient and family teaching and other nursing education initiatives under the direction of the Chief Nursing Officer.
- Administering daily care to wounds as prescribed by the physician
- Upon admission, measure and record the wound size
- Ensuring that all wounds are accurately documented in patients record
- Following the hospital guidelines for safety and infection prevention when treating patients
- Developing and demonstrating evidence based protocols which support the best clinical outcomes for the patient
- Maintaining effective and thorough communication with all clinical staff
- Promoting patient and staff safety by complying with the 10 Foot Circle of Care
- Working cooperatively with all departments to ensure patient care is first priority
- Valid RN license. Previous hospital experience required.
- BSN preferred.
- WCC required. BLS required.
- CWCN, CWOCN, or CWS preferred or certification pending within one year.
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills required.
California Rehabilitation Institute a 138-bed facility offers patients a higher degree of excellence in medical rehabilitation. Each patient has their own room and receives our customized treatment plan based on their medical and therapy need as they recover from:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about safety for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient Rehabilitation Division conducts post-offer employment testing (POET) for a number of job titles including, but not limited to:
- Rehabilitation Assistant/Nursing Assistant
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Environmental Services
POETS are completed as part of the onboarding process-to be completed before an employee’s first day of work.
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.