Therapy Aide - Full Time - Day Neuro/Driver
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
Therapy Aide/Driver - Full Time - Day Neuro Program
Shifts: Monday - Friday (8 hour days)
Competitive rate based on experience
Will use company vehicle (small shuttle)
$1,000 Sign-on Bonus
Benefits of being a Therapy Aide with us:
- Working with a great therapy team
- Impact on patient care and their quality of life
- Ability to grow and learn new skills
- Competitive rates
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with relocation and advancement opportunities
- Full-benefits package Full-time employees (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
BSWIR is seeking rehabilitation aides driver/tech for the Day Neuro setting. Many of our patients require transportation to and from the clinic in our company van (No CDL required) A driving record check will be performed prior to start.
Primary job duty is to help with transportation to the clinic at the beginning of the day and again at the end of the day back to patient's houses or pick up points. Secondary job duties include rehabilitation tech in working with patients under a therapists' directions to help provide comprehensive rehabilitation. Must be organized and a people person.
- High school graduate or equivalent required
- One or more years of hospital experience as therapy aide preferred.
- Six months of general maintenance experience and use of hand/power tools preferred
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about safety for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient Rehabilitation Division conducts post-offer employment testing (POET) for a number of job titles including, but not limited to:
- Rehabilitation Assistant/Nursing Assistant
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Environmental Services
POETS are completed as part of the onboarding process- to be completed before an employee’s first day of work.
Select Medical is an equal opportunity employer committed to dealing with employees in a nondiscriminatory manner and based on job-related qualifications and abilities. The Company will recruit, hire, train, and promote all persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, age (40 and over), marital status, disability or history of disability (except where physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational qualification) or any other protected status.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.