Speech Language Pathologist- Day Institute
SSM Health Day Institute in Bridgeton, MO is seeking a dynamic Full-time Speech Language Pathologist to join our amazing growing team!
SSM Health Rehabilitation Network's Day Institute Program offers a specialized, outpatient rehabilitation program in a flexible full-day format for individuals who can benefit from a comprehensive approach to recovery, but don't necessarily need rehabilitation in the acute hospital setting.
We have been recognized by the St. Louis Post Dispatch as one of the "Top Workplaces" in St. Louis for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019!
*Robust benefits package including:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
If you are a Speech Language Pathologist who is compassionate, loves working on a highly skilled team, and looking for professional growth opportunities, this is the position for you!
Evaluates assigned patients and establishes appropriate treatment goals and treatment programs. Provides ongoing evaluation of patient’s status and goals, modifying treatment program for timely progression. Develops comprehensive goals for patient treatment to maximize patient outcomes and return to community activities. Coordinates treatment program in conjunction with other clinical/therapeutic services, as well as available community resources. Attends appropriate clinical meetings to facilitate coordination. Provides for patient education to include development of comprehensive and progressive home programs with instruction to patient, family and other caregivers as appropriate to facilitate a safe and effective discharge. Prepares for patient discharge inclusive of ordering of necessary equipment and recommendations for therapeutic services ensuring the continuum of care. Evaluates patient in actual or simulated home, school, work or community environments as necessary to facilitate return to community activities, making recommendations for necessary adaptations or training.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Speech Therapy required 2. Current and valid state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist required. 3. Current Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) in Speech Language Pathology from the American speech-Language & Hearing Association or eligibility for Certification pending professional experience required. 4. Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.