Physical Therapist-KORT- Bowling Green, KY
Join the BEST and experience the difference!
KORT is Kentucky’s largest provider of orthopedics and sports medicine seeking a FULL time physical therapist in BOWLING GREEN, KY for our home health- outreach division. This is a GREAT opportunity to deliver exceptional care to our total joint and orthopedic community members in their homes. This is ideal for a physical therapist with at least one year of experience but we can consider independent new graduate physical therapists. This is not strictly total joint, but other conditions including industrial, neuro, vestibular and sports medicine rehabilitative services on top of general orthopedics.
We are honored to be one of Kentucky’s BEST PLACES TO WORK for more than 16 consecutive years because of our commitment to excellence in all we do. Our clinicians are top notch professionals focused on quality care treating a diverse population throughout the state. On top of general orthopedics and sports medicine, KORT offers additional specialty services including aquatics, industrial, pelvic health, oncology, concussion management, cardio care and more.
Our formal residency offerings, clinical career ladders and professional development programs are unmatched in Kentucky. We are the premier outpatient provider to help you reach your goals, we are the BIGGEST and BEST in the state!
Pave the way to OWNING YOUR FUTURE with some additional incentives:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, residencies, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
KORT is part of Select Medical's Outpatient Division . We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Must have outpatient experience or outpatient clinical education experience in lieu of work experience.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
KORT Physical Thearpy a subsidiary of Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.