Human Resources Manager / HRM - Inpatient Rehab
Banner Rehabilitation Hospital, East Valley - New Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Banner Health*
Human Resources Manager (HRM)
*Banner Rehabilitation Hospital - East Valley is a brand new 56-bed Inpatient Acute Rehabilitation Hospital opening in Mesa, AZ in April 2022. We're looking for a HR Manager to join our team in November 2021 and help us open this hospital*
Banner Rehabilitation Hospital - East Valley is currently seeking a Human Resources Manager to join their collaborative leadership team. This is a great opportunity for a strong HR professional who is looking to take the next step in their career or an experienced HR Manager who is looking to work for a dynamic organization. Our HR Manager performs generalist functions while acting as a strategic partner to the CEO and other leadership members.
We offer our HR Manager a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, great vacation and sick time banks, competitive salary, life insurance, short and long-term disability, and a fantastic orientation/training program. Join our nationwide network of over 50K talented employees today!
Manages all aspects of the Human Resources Department in coordination with the Regional Human Resources Director and the Corporate Human Resources/Payroll Department.
- Maintaining and updating employee files: HR, Employee Health, Agency and Contract Services
- Preparing and maintaining employee new hire packets and ensures accurate and timely completion of the new hire process and paperwork
- Preparing employment status reports for payroll, HR and/or compliance purposes
- Processing and maintaining all workers’ compensation claims, unemployment requests, FMLA and leaves of absences.
- Providing services that include applicant sourcing and recruiting, employee orientation
- Ensuring confidentiality and professionalism is maintained when dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Actively participating in the JCAHO/Medicare or other surveys acting as the representative for Human Resources
- Coordinating competency reviews and required clinical education compliance
- Coordinates recruitment processes in compliance with the hospital’s recruitment plan.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related field, or a combination of education and experience required
- Competency in Microsoft Office Suite, as well as computer applications relating to Human Resources Functions required
- Previous HR experience in a healthcare facility with exposure to JCAHO, and CMS preferred
- Familiarity with benefit administration, basic HR functions, Payroll Administration, and state and federal employment laws.Must be detail-oriented with expertise in problem solving, observation, group dynamics, and interpersonal relations
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.