Registered Nurse (RN) - TCU - Night Shift - $15,000 Sign-On Bonus
Penn State Health Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Penn State Health*
Registered Nurse (RN)
Transitional Care / Skilled Nursing Unit - Day Shift
Shift Hours: 7:00pm to 7:30am
$15,000 sign-on Bonus
**New Grad RNs encouraged to apply!**
Benefits of becoming an RN with us:
- Three 12-hour shifts a week
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive Shift differentials for nights and weekends
- $15,000 Sign-on Bonus for Full-time RNs
- Competitive rates + night shift differentials
- Exposure to adult and pediatric populations
- High success rate of patients being discharged directly home
- Team-oriented culture
- Full-benefits package (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
- Assistance with obtaining CRRN Certification once eligible
- Great orientation and training program
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with growth/relocation opportunities
As an RN with us, you will regularly assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care to maximize the restoration and maintenance of the patient’s physical, psychological, and spiritual health. You will encourage and support patients through the recovery process and gently guide them to reach their goals. You will also serve as an educator to our patients and their families.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- Certified BLS required
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred
- Clinical experience preferred
Transitional care allows patients to receive medically-supervised therapy by highly-trained physical, occupational and speech therapists in a comfortable, friendly setting. This facility is designed to provide medical, nursing and therapy services to patients with the express purpose of "transitioning" them back to their prior living arrangements when possible.
Patients admitted to Penn State Health Transitional Care typically stay less than two weeks, depending on the patient's progress and discharge destination. Each patient, on average, can expect to receive one to two hours of therapy daily. Each patient has an individually-designed care plan with input from a physician, nursing staff, therapy team and case manager.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.