Banner Rehabilitation Hospital - West Valley
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Banner Health*
Wound Care Nurse (RN)
Per Diem/As Needed
*This position is to help cover paid time off, census growth, and weekends.*
Benefits of becoming an RN with us:
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home to their families
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time nurses (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k (with company match), life insurance, short and long term disability
- Tuition assistance and professional development after first year of employment
Plan and organize direct patient care and operational activities in the Hyperbaric and Wound Care Center in collaboration with the Program Director .This includes but are not limited to utilization of skills in organization, leadership, planning, implementing, evaluating and providing care as it relates to the age and specific needs of the patient. Works within the framework of the State Nurse Practice Act and follows all Select Medical policies and procedures. The RN complies with hospital, Wound Care & Hyperbaric Department, and nursing standards in the performance of job duties and responsibilities. The RN supports the goals and objectives of Select Medical and The Wound Care & Hyperbaric Department.
The HBO trained RN in this position will act as the outside attendant and control operator during clinical treatment using monoplace hyperbaric (HBO) chambers. The individual accepts responsibility and accountability for working within the framework of appropriate regulatory body where it applies and follows all Wound Care & Hyperbaric Department, and Select Medical policies and procedures. The individual will comply with hospital and nursing philosophy and standards while performing job duties and responsibilities and will demonstrate competence in these essential functions.
- Valid State RN License required
- Previous hospital nursing experience required
- WCC required
- Certified BLS required
- Excellent presentation skills and organizational skills required
- Masters Degree in Nursing or related field preferred
- CWCN, CWOCN or CWS preferred or certification pending within 1 year
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.