Director of Plant Operations - Hospital
California Rehabilitation Institute
*A Joint Venture with Select Medical, UCLA and Cedars-Sinai*
Century City / Los Angeles, CA
Director of Plant Operations
California Rehabilitation Institute a 138-bed hospital offers customized medical and therapy treatment plans to patients with brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, stroke and other multiple traumas.
At California Rehabilitation Institute, our intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other benefits of this position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- A network of over 50,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
The Director of Plant Operations is responsible for the overall operation of the facility management inclusive of administrative and technical operation. Manages the Housekeeping and Security Departments to ensure safe operating conditions in compliance with all state, federal and accrediting agencies at assigned campus. Utilizing effective planning, organizing, directing, coordinating and control mechanisms. The Director of Plant Operations ensures that efficient and effective services are provided while enhancing attainment of individual personnel and hospital objectives.
- Minimum of three (3) years of supervisory experience in provision of maintenance, environmental services, and related services in a hospital environment required
- Current and valid state Driver’s License required
- Knowledge of JCAHO/OSHA regulations and standards required.
- College Degree related to building construction and maintenance preferred.
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.