Select Medical is currently recruiting for a highly motivated Manager of Sales Operations to support the company’s 100-person national outpatient sales and marketing organization. The position will report to the Senior Vice President, Outpatient Marketing and Business Development and will be primarily located at the corporate headquarters in Mechanicsburg, PA with flexibility to accommodate a ‘hybrid’ work schedule.
The Manager of Sales Operations will be responsible for the processes, tools, and data used by field sales, sales leadership, and corporate leaders to plan, achieve, and sustain business growth. This high-visibility new role was developed to support the organization’s vision to build the best professional sales and marketing organization in the outpatient industry.
The ideal candidate has commercial healthcare sales administration experience, thrives in a fast-paced highly matrixed corporate environment, and is seeking to tackle greater roles of responsibility and influence within a caring healthcare provider organization. Candidates must have sales acumen, strong analytic skills, and demonstrate acute knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) technologies, and must have knowledge of account-based selling, including lead generation, sales forecasting, and pipeline management.
About Select Medical’s Outpatient Division
The Select Medical Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation services with more than 1,800 clinic locations in 38 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country, our family of brands includes large health system joint venture partners such as Banner Physical Therapy, Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation, Emory Rehabilitation, Rush Physical Therapy, and regional brands like NovaCare Rehabilitation, Select Physical Therapy and more.
About Select Medical
As one of the nation's largest providers of specialized hospital, rehabilitative and outpatient care, Select Medical (NYSE: SEM) offers patients an encouraging and nurturing environment -- no matter where they are on their healthcare journey. We operate nearly 100 critical illness recovery hospitals, 25 inpatient rehabilitation hospitals and provide physical and occupational therapy at over 1,800 outpatient centers nationwide. We are a mission-focused organization, committed to serving others, and guided by a core set of values we call The Select Medical Way.
- Manage and report key sales metrics and KPIs.
- Administer all systems used by the sales team including CRM; work with CRM development team to enhance the platform and integrate all facets of territory management.
- Assist in the assessment of territory sales pipelines and forecasts; develop trend analysis and data-driven recommendations for the national sales leadership team.
- Partner with Sales Learning and Development to train the sales organization on CRM acumen.
- Collaborate with program marketing teams to integrate performance measures pre-launch.
- Develop and maintain the sales organization’s one-stop intranet website containing all sales tools vital to facilitate every step of the sales process.
- Coordinate sales organization internal communications and major event schedules.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant company regulations, policies, and procedures.
- A great teammate
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years progressive business experience
- 2 years of sales operations experience
- Experience working with CRM (Salesforce or Dynamics) to maximize insights, reports, and communication capabilities; adept at Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Strong written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills; ability to collaborate and develop internal relationships throughout the organization.
- Experience working on cross-functional project management (i.e. Agile methods), process improvement (i.e. Six-sigma), and/or product lifecycle initiatives preferred.
- Commercial healthcare sales experience preferred.
We are building the best professional sales and marketing organization in the outpatient industry! Do you strive to join a fast-paced, mission-focused, highly collaborative team? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Join us. Apply today!
Select Medical was founded on five Core Values which guide interactions with patients, families, partners and each other.
We deliver superior quality in all that we do.
We set high standards of performance for ourselves and for others. We provide superior services to our patients. We continually strive to uphold and improve our reputation for excellence.
We treat others as they would like to be treated.
We treat each other with respect and promote a positive environment where people feel valued. We are honest and open in our relationships and straightforward in our communications.
We are results-oriented and achieve our objectives.
We are focused and decisive in achieving our objectives and helping others achieve theirs. We accept responsibility for our decisions and actions. We are accountable for using our time, talents and resources effectively.
We are team players.
We work together to achieve company objectives. We do our share of the work on time and with superior quality. We share ideas and information. We give honest feedback and accept constructive criticism. We confront difficulties directly and maintain positive working relationships.
We are resourceful in overcoming obstacles.
We pride ourselves on finding creative solutions to meet challenges we encounter. We are open to change and handle pressure with poise. We are flexible, adaptable and able to learn from our experiences.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.