Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
PRN/Per Diem/As Needed
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
Do you love the challenge of working in a dynamic environment? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent experience to your team? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us!
You will deliver superior quality in all that you do and you will treat others as they wish to be treated. You are a results-oriented team player who is resourceful in overcoming obstacles. You are an inventive problem solver.
You will be responsible for assisting the Materials Manager with stocking needed daily supplies and processing daily deliveries. Other duties may include, but are not limited to, collecting daily charge data, entering and logging all charges for each department, ordering supplies, ordering and returning rental equipment, submitting invoices and moving equipment.
- Reviewing and restocking daily supplies in the nursing stations that are below par level.
- Receiving all facility supplies and making notations of the received amounts on the purchase orders.
- Handling inventory appropriately, rotating inventory continually and maintaining adequate inventory levels.
- Reviewing all invoices and reconciling invoices to packing slips and purchase orders.
- Verifying invoice charges for ordered and agreed rates.
- Coding invoice line items with general ledger accounts; maintaining and reconciling all incomplete purchase orders to invoices.
- Verifying all approval signatures per policies prior to processing invoices.
You are attentive to detail and organized, focused on being a customer-service oriented team member.
- Basic computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook and 10 key is required.
Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
- Five (5) years of experience as a Materials Tech is preferred.
- Experience in Materials and Central Supplies within a hospital preferred.
- Associate's degree preferred.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.