Responsible for opening, sorting and prepping the incoming mail. Helps scan and index documents into the accounts payable system for the Accounts Payable and Finance departments.
- Open, sort and batch mail on a daily basis.
- Print barcodes for invoices.
- Prepare and scan invoices while verifying quality and accuracy.
- Scan Fixed Asset and Journal Entries for all Finance departments on weekly / monthly basis.
- Prepare invoices timely, in accordance with SMC policy and within the required deadlines.
- Maintain effective, open communication channels with the field and AP Representatives.
- Promote a positive workplace environment.
- Assist A/P Representatives as necessary – be an effective team member.
- Identify and recommend changes that will enhance or improve current processes.
- Miscellaneous projects, reports, and analyses as requested.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Experience working with a multiple subsidiary operating structure environment is a plus.
- Knowledge of document scanning process including software / equipment and any type of accounting software (Great Plains, Oracle and Discoverer) experience is a plus.
- Time management and organizational skills are necessary to succeed in this position.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to be able to work in a fast pace environment and possess a personal sense of urgency.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.