HR Business Analyst conducts analytical work to support decision making in all functions related to Benefits and Compensation.
- Reviews and analyzes all available information to answer business questions.
- Recommends alternative solutions to stakeholders as to courses of action that best meet organizational objectives.
- Analyzes HR and related company functions, processes and activities to improve business outcomes.
- Creates and distributes regular and ad hoc reports to management and other stakeholders as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited school in business, finance or human resource management required.
- 3 to 5 years of applicable and proven experience in business and data analysis using information systems. Proficient in accounting and financial principals.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects.
- Prior and proven experience successfully working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- PC proficiency and expertise in word processing and spreadsheet applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel required. Knowledge of information systems, reporting, and programming is required.
- Superior attention to detail and to task-prioritization/organization under minimal supervision and in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skill set, interpersonal, and team building skills with ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with mature judgment and integrity.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.