Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Per Diem
We will be hosting ZOOM interview days on Tuesday September 28th - Wednesday September 29th!
Dates and Times:
Tuesday Septmber 28th - 1:00pm-5:00pm
Wednesday Septmber 29th - 9:00am-1:00pm
Registered Nurses (Full Time and PRN, Day and Night shift)
Certified Nursing Assistants (Full-time and PRN, Day and Night shift)
Please schedule a time to meet with us though zoom, using the link below. You will schedule your time, and when you come,
please make sure to log on as close to your scheduled time as possible. You will be meeting with our nursing
leadership staff! Once you schedule, we will reach out and confirm!
To schedule click this link, or copy and paste in your browser:
UF Health Rehabilitation Hospital - An Affiliation with Select Medical
Per Diem - Certified Nursing Assistant
PRN staff are required to work:
- 1 shift per week
- 2 weekend shifts per month
- 1 major and 1 minor holiday
Benefits of becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant with us:
- Opportunity to work in a brand new hospital
- Manageable case loads
- Impact on patient's recovery process and quality of life
- High success rate of patients being discharged home
- Competitive PRN rates
- Team-oriented culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
Under the direction of a Registered Nurse, assists patients in the rehabilitation process through provision of appropriate nursing care as well as carryover of rehabilitation techniques.
- Completes daily assignments as directed by a nurse.
- Obtains vital signs (temperature, pulse, respirations) as directed.
- Answers all call lights promptly.
- Reinforces rehabilitation techniques as directed.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous hospital experience preferred.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.