Speech Language Pathologist - Outpatient Peds
Banner Physical Therapy is seeking a Full time Speech Language Pathologist (CCC- SLP) for our Outpatient Pediatric clinic in Glendale, AZ
Looking for a full time SLP with infant feeding experience - newborn experience preferred
This position will include treatment of a multitude of conditions and diagnoses. This will encompass developmental delay, cognitive delay, articulation and language disorders, feeding dysfunction and other typical pediatric diagnoses/dysfunction. Our Therapists are in frequent communication with referring doctors and other specialists associated with care.
Pediatric: Multi-disciplinary clinic offering PT, OT, SLP/Feeding services – Clinicians must be able to collaborate with multiple disciplines to establish best plan of care for patients.
Banner Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with almost 1800 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- To provide quality patient care while maintaining positive level of interaction with facilities and clients.
- Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Meet American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) minimum standards for initiation Clinical Fellowship Year including but not limited to 36 credit hours in prescribed study.
- State licensure/registration where appropriate.ASHA certification required.
- 300 hours in prescribed clinical practicum experience required.
- Ability to lift patients using biomedical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift; must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds of weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people, and understand written direction.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment throughout the facility and in the community.
- Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling and preparing patients, equipment, and supplies for treatment.
- Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours in duration in accordance with state labor laws.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.