2021 Best Places to work in Information Technology
***Employer will not sponsor work visas for this position now or in the future and is not interested in corp.-to-corp. business arrangements at this time.***
Select Medical’s Digital Experience team is a collaborative group including a project manager, business analysts, developers, and UX designers. It focuses on delivering innovative digital solutions that exceed the changing needs of our patients and employees.
The Software Development Analyst will review, analyze, develop, and modify enterprise digital solutions, including marketing web sites based on the Sitecore content management solution. We are seeking a developer that has experience working on web content management and/or marketing projects. We plan to train the candidate on the Sitecore Digital Experience Platform, however prior experience with other web content management systems is highly desired. The responsibilities will include devising software development architectures, coding, performing peer code reviews, testing, debugging, and documenting new or enhanced solutions, working directly with our Communications and Branding team.
The Software Development Analyst will be challenged with developing custom software solutions or marketing web sites that meet the needs of Select Medical's dynamic environment. The Software Development Analyst will be responsible for providing accurate and timely completion of technical development and support tasks in accordance with Information Systems standards and methodologies. An ability to rapidly learn new coding languages and environments and ensuring a superior level of customer service is a must. The ideal candidate will also need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced, quickly evolving environment and learning the healthcare business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline.
- In Lieu of an undergraduate degree, the ratio is 1:1 meaning one year of work experience equals one year of college
- 2+ years of C# and ASP.NET web development experience (front- and back-end)
- Ability to develop web applications that work on multiple versions of Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari and support mobile devices
- IIS server configuration
- Relational Database Design and Development (SQL Server and/or Oracle)
- Experience with source control systems, preferably GIT
- Experience with Agile methodologies, preferably Scrum
- Prior experience designing scalable enterprise software solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills a must
- Strong dedication to quality customer service
- Strong multi-tasking skills essential
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Must possess a personal sense of urgency
- Superior teamwork skills
Select Medical is one of the largest operators of critical illness recovery hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals, outpatient rehabilitation centers, and occupational health centers in the United States, with more than 50,000 colleagues caring for more than 80,000 patients every day across our care continuum.
Select Medical and its parent company, Select Medical Holdings Corporation (NYSE: SEM), are based in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, and honored to be recognized as one of America’s Best-In-State (Pennsylvania) Employers 2020 by Forbes.
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Flexible hybrid work available
- An extensive and thorough paid orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with a company match.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.