Physical Therapist - Outpatient / Irving (MacArthur)
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
Physical Therapist - Outpatient
Full Time /Irving, TX (MacArthur)
Benefits of becoming a Therapist with us:
We strive to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Clinical Ladder Program
- New Grad Mentorship
- Residency Programs
- Continuing Education
BSW Rehab at Irving MacArthur is looking to hire a full-time, outpatient staff physical therapist to join our multi-disciplinary team. We treat a diverse population with a wide variety of diagnoses including patients with orthopedic injuries, worker's comp, chronic pain, pre & post-operative, neuro (CVA, Parkinson's disease - LSVT BIG), vestibular, and everything in between. Therapist must be comfortable building strong relationships within the community and referral sources.
Baylor Scott & White Rehabilitation – Irving MacArthur is located on the 5th floor of Medical Office Building 1 on the campus of Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Irving. This is a multi-disciplinary therapy center with a staff of licensed therapists specializing in physical therapy, occupational therapy, hand therapy and speech therapy. With a strong emphasis on orthopedic and neurological therapy care, we provide treatment for orthopedic injuries, balance disorders, cancer rehabilitation, women’s health, men’s health and work-related injuries. Our individualized treatment plans will help you quickly return to your normal daily activities.
As a Physical Therapist at one of our Outpatient Rehabilitation Facilities, you will work with a team of clinicians. Together we will help our patients achieve outlined goals and milestones on their individual patient care plan.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment
- Patient Case Load Average: 10-12 patients a day
- Timely and accurate documentation using Therapy Source
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including medical notes and surgery reports
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately
- Promoting continuous quality improvement
- Instructing and counseling patients/families as needed
- Valid State License in Physical Therapy required.
• Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy or Doctorate of Physical Therapy required.
• Certified BLS required.
Select Medical is an equal opportunity employer committed to dealing with employees in a nondiscriminatory manner and based on job-related qualifications and abilities. The Company will recruit, hire, train, and promote all persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, age (40 and over), marital status, disability or history of disability (except where physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational qualification) or any other protected status.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.