Healthcare Patient Driver (Day Shift) $15 & Up
SSM Health Day Institute is now hiring a Full-time Patient Transportation Driver to join our team in Warrenton, MO!
- 1st shift hours (Day Shift)
- Pay rate starting at $15 per hour
- Location near Truesdale & Wright City, MO
If you have experience in any of the below, you could be a great candidate:
- School Bus Driver
- Comfortable driving patients
- Direct patient and/or healthcare experience
- Class E, Class B
Why Join Us?
- Work with a highly skilled compassionate and caring team
- We are here for you! SSM provides great support at all stages of your career, your professional development, and offers great opportunities for growth
- Excellent Orientation and Training Program
- Great competitive benefits packages
- Recognized as “Top Workplaces” in St. Louis by St. Louis Post Dispatch
SSM Health Physical Therapy is the premier provider of comprehensive outpatient services! With a network of more than 70 outpatient physical therapy centers located throughout the St. Louis Metro area, SSM Health Physical Therapy specializes in the treatment of sports, orthopedic, hand and work-related injuries. Our team of more than 400 physical, occupational and speech therapists, along with our patient service specialists, focus on providing exceptional care and unparalleled customer service.
Full benefits package including:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
Under the direction of the Program Manager, drives the company vehicles making pick-ups and deliveries between facilities, and assisting the Administration team with daily operations.
- Drives the company vehicles in a safe manner according to the written schedule.
- Maintains company vehicles in a clean condition, interior and exterior at all times.
- Coordinates vehicle maintenance schedule, reports problems with vehicles to supervisor.
- Assist with the transport of furniture and supplies between facilities.
- Transports patients from patient homes to designated facility for appointments.
- Delivers interoffice mail to the appropriate facility at designated times.
- Must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to utilize the computer to search for directions and location information.
- Must be able to utilize GPS.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Direct patient care experience required.
- Current State Driver’s License in good standing required: Acquisition of a Class B license allowing for the operation of a bus is required within three months of employment.
- Minimum of one year of work experience as a driver required.
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.