Center Manager - Physical Therapist - Outpatient - Mesquite (Belt Line)
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation - Outpatient
Center Manager - Physical Therapist
Monday - Friday
Clinic Hours: 7:00am - 7:00pm
Full time orthopedic physical therapist with ability to treat a wide variety of diagnoses including but not limited to general orthopedics, post-surgical, the active population, sports related injuries and/or work related injuries. BSW Rehab is a single disciplinary clinic that offers PT in an environment that encourages clinician development including certifications and specializations depending on the clinician’s passions. Mentorship available as well.
This clinic sees on average 400-600 patients/week and treats orthopedic and neurological conditions, as well as vestibular, oncology, pelvic floor and TMD. Other services offered include lymphedema, dry needling, wheelchair assessments, vision therapy, hand splinting, and concussion management.
Benefits of becoming a Therapist with us:
We strive to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Clinical Ladder Program
- New Grad Mentorship
- Residency Programs
As a Center Manager/Physical Therapist at one of our Outpatient Rehabilitation Facilities, you will work with a team of clinicians. Together we will help our patients achieve outlined goals and milestones on their individual patient care plan.
- Creates an environment that is consistent with the company’s values and objectives.
- Responsibilities of Patient Care/Caseload Management to include the management of operations of therapy centers. Assure efficient caseload management and scheduling of patients.
- Responsible for implementation of local market business plan including company objectives and initiatives.
- Manages therapy center or centers, with the direct report of center supervisors, if applicable.
- Assists, as part of the management team, in strategic planning and implementation.
- Assists in developing fiscal budgets for center.
- Develops strategic plan for center and participates in market strategic planning.
- Maintains center responsibility for ensuring center profitability (meet/exceed net revenues and Profit before Tax). Justifies monthly Profit and Loss Statement negative variance for areas of responsibility, including referrals, visits, charge/visit, and expenses.
- Assists in the development of center specific marketing/sales plans for traditional referrals. Responsible for achieving the plan and overseeing center staff to ensure success.
- Ensures appropriate productivity and staffing levels, ensuring quality of care through appropriate staffing levels. Identify open positions and hire clinical staff in conjunction with manager. Organizes daily work schedule to maintain optimal patient care.
- Conducts orientation of staff and training of staff to implement NovaCare/Select Physical Therapy clinical programs and operational objectives.
- Conducts accurate and timely Performance Planning & Reviews (PP&R) of center staff with specific focus on development plans. Provide developmental opportunities for current staff, including participation in local and regional professional meetings and college relations’ activities, and patient care skills development opportunities for clinical staff as appropriate to ensure good quality of care. Recommend staff for recognition.
- Manages all employee relation’s issues and ensure compliance with equitable application of Human Resource Policy and Procedures. Seek assistance of Human Resources when needed. Monitor and accomplish area-specific retention objectives within center
- Conducts center meetings monthly with center staff to resolve operating issues and provide clinical in-services
- Approves all purchase order requests, while ensuring effective cost management.
- Justifies and processes all capital equipment request to Regional Director or Market Manager.
- Ensures positive moral, resolving issues, and rewarding success.
- Ensures NovaCare/Select Physical Therapy, State, Federal and Customer regulations, policies, procedures and patient care standards are met in assigned centers. Serves as a clinical resource and implements NovaCare/Select Physical Therapy clinical programs.
- Conducts routine quality assurance and corporate compliance audits in the assigned center. Audit compliance with health and safety policies and procedures on an annual basis.
- Periodically (at least quarterly) review results of outcome program measures and develop plans to improve patient care where needed. Develop plans of action and ensure good outcomes of deficiencies noted in routine and investigative compliance audits.
- Ensures strong physician and payor relations and coordinate implementation of clinical specialty programs as requested by the customer.
- Subject to limitations imposed by state and/or local law.
- BA/BS Degree in Physical Therapy or Doctorate of Physical Therapy required.
- Current and Valid State of Texas Physical Therapy License required.
- Management Experience preferred.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.