2021 Best Places to work in Information Technology
***Employer will not sponsor work visas for this position now or in the future and is not interested in corp.-to-corp. business arrangements at this time.***
The Financial Systems Analyst is a business-minded technical expert within the Finance Systems team. This position reports to the Director of Financial Systems and Solutions.
This individual must have the ability to communicate effectively with both finance professionals (of all levels) and IT server administrators. Opportunity to get involved at the beginning of a huge development initiative with cutting-edge technology.
- Configuration, migration, troubleshooting, testing, performance tuning, and administration of several different applications
- Providing support for all areas of application maintenance, backups, data loads, metadata updates, report development and publishing, and guided application development
- Translating business requirements into technical (system) requirements
- Programming/coding enhancements and changes into different systems (with training provided)
- Organizing and documenting project development plans (requirements, design, change management, etc.)
- Identifying and documenting opportunities for business and technical process improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, MIS, Computer Science, or related field required.
- Minimum of 3+ years of applicable experience with EPM, Planning/Forecasting, or other FPA systems. Examples include Cognos TM1, Hyperion, OneStream, etc.
- Understanding of basic finance and accounting principles
- Understanding of SDLC
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, MIS, MBA, Computer Science or related field
- Direct experience developing or administering OneStream and/or Hyperion/Essbase
- Business process architect/analyst
- Project Management Skills
Select Medical is one of the largest operators of critical illness recovery hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals, outpatient rehabilitation centers, and occupational health centers in the United States, with more than 50,000 colleagues caring for more than 80,000 patients every day across our care continuum.
Select Medical and its parent company, Select Medical Holdings Corporation (NYSE: SEM), are based in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, and honored to be recognized as one of America’s Best-In-State (Pennsylvania) Employers 2020 by Forbes.
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough paid orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with a company match.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.