Select Medical - Inpatient Rehabilitation Division
New Orleans, LA
Full Time - Recruiter - supporting the New Orleans Market
Work From Home - local travel to the hospitals in New Orleans
The Market Recruiter will be supporting two Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals, Ochsner Rehab Hospital and Northshore Rehabilitation Hospital located in New Orleans, LA. The Recruiter will be responsible for Clinical skill sets including Registered Nurses, Nursing Assistants, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and leadership positions. Travel to New Orleans will be required on a monthly basis to attend school career fairs and onsite hiring events. Be part of a team of 50+ Recruiters that suppor Select Medical and hospital recruitment for Select Medical. This position will be responsible for full-lifecycle recruitment.
- Collaborates with local Critical Illness Recovery Hospital and Inpatient Rehab Hospital Chief Executive Officers, Chief Nursing Officers, HR Coordinators and regional leadership to identify key recruitment needs, define job specifications, qualifications and skills, and develop recruitment strategies as they relate both to short-term needs and to long-term department and company trends.
- Pro-actively initiates effective recruitment strategies including internal and external referral development, social media recruitment marketing, outreach to professional organizations, direct sourcing through mail, job fairs and open house events.
- Identifies and sources appropriate talent for open positions.
- Coordinates and schedules interviews and reference checks according to established protocols.
- Effectively utilizes social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Provides ongoing training to HR Coordinators focusing on the candidate experience and selection.
- Researches current market conditions and business trends and integrates with recruitment strategies.
- Researches and stays abreast of recruitment technologies that may impact our recruitment strategy.
- Tracks and reports recruitment metrics as requested.
- Drive an “Employer of Choice” culture through all talent acquisition.
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection process (interviews, screening calls, etc.)
- Ensure positive candidate experience through professional talent acquisition practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Three (3) or more years of recruitment experience in a corporate or executive search environment.
- Expertise in full-cycle talent acquisition processes in a healthcare environment preferred.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.