WorkStrategies Specialist/Athletic Trainer-Lexington, NC
Select Physical Therapy in Lexington, NC is currently seeking a FULL time WorkStrategies Specialist/Athletic Trainer for an industrial setting in a distribution warehouse . This is a 40 hour per week position for a licensed athletic trainer. Industrial Setting experience preferred.
$5000 Sign-On Bonus Included!
Hours: : 40 hrs./week, varies from 7am to 7pm.
Full time benefits include:
- Generous paid time off
- Competitive salary
- Affordable PPO Benefits with Tobacco Free Discounts
- Company matching 401(k) and more
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1750 locations in 40 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payers and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Full time OnSite coverage for industrial customer under the direction of Account/Program Manager
- Early Symptom Intervention with providing first aid services
- Design and implement injury prevention strategies for the industrial setting, such as individual and group conditioning, functional assessments and behavioral modification
- Ergonomic risk assessments and implementation of ergonomic solutions
- Office ergonomics
- Health and wellness consultation
- Work with local safety teams to implement strategies to reduce injuries.
- BS Degree REQUIRED
- National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA-BOC) Board of Certification (if applicable)
- State license (if ATC)
- Minimum one year clinical experience, industrial setting experience a plus
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Position requires a strong knowledge of musculoskeletal injury assessment and prevention interventions
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.