Ochsner Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Ochsner Health*
Jefferson - New Orleans, LA
Clinical Nurse Manager (RN) - Registered Nurse - Full Time
$15,000 sign - bonus!
Schedule: Monday - Friday, rotating on call weekends with the rest of the team
Ochsner Rehabilitation Hospital is currently seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager (Registered Nurse) (RN) to join their collaborative leadership team. The Clinical Nurse Manager serves as a mentor to the nursing team and plays a key role in developing and growing their staff. This is a great opportunity for a strong nurse leader who is looking to make the next step in their professional career or for an experienced manager looking to join a dynamic organization.
We offer our Clinical Nurse Manager a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, great vacation and sick time banks, competitive salary, life insurance, short and long-term disability, and a fantastic orientation/training program. Join our nationwide network of over 50K talented employees today!
As the Clinical Nurse Manager, you will report to the Chief Nursing Officer and working alongside nurses, you will direct assigned nursing personnel, serving as a resource person and consultant to ensure the plan of care for the patient population.
- Possesses a specialized knowledge base and skills to facilitate patient treatment and staff development.
- Provides and oversees patient care. Implementing hospital and department philosophy and objectives.
- Provides leadership during times of crisis to assure continuity of care and a productive work environment.
- Maintains approved standards of patient care, collaborating with appropriate persons for continuity of care under the guidance of the Chief Nursing Officer. Communicates clinical issues, as they relate to service or program development, to the CNO.
- Promotes clinical development, competency and expertise in staff to maximize patient outcomes.
Other requirements of the Nurse Manager role include:
- Valid State RN License required.
- Three to five years experience including supervisory experience required.
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program required.
- Certified BLS or completion in first 90 days of employment required.
- CRRN required after meeting eligibility requirements.
- Clinical experience preferred.
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.