Junior Developer/DevSecOps Specialist
***Employer will not sponsor work visas for this position now or in the future and is not interested in corp.-to-corp. business arrangements at this time.***
Why work for Select?
We are committed to your growth and success!
-Career Advancement opportunities
-Competitive pay, benefits and PTO
-Eligible for referral bonuses
-Thorough orientation program
-Team oriented environment
Select Medical is one of the largest operators of critical illness recovery hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals, outpatient rehabilitation centers and occupational health centers in the United States, with more than 50,000 colleagues caring for nearly 80,000 patients every day across our care continuum.
Select Medical and its parent company, Select Medical Holdings Corporation (NYSE: SEM), are based in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania and honored to be recognized as one of America’s Best-In-State (Pennsylvania) Employers 2020 by Forbes.
For more information, visit selectmedical.com or youtube.com/SelectMedicalTV.
The DevSecOps Specialist 2 will automate and maintain configurations, deployments, processes, infrastructure and integrations in Microsoft Azure and O365. The role will include extensive coordination with the application, development, and security teams. The DevSecOps Specialist will be challenged with designing and implementing Microsoft Azure and O365 solutions to meet the needs of Select Medical's dynamic environment. An ability to rapidly learn new technologies and environments to ensure a superior level of customer service is a must. The candidate will also need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced, quickly evolving environment. This entry-level DevSecOps position will be based in Mechanicsburg, PA.
- BS or BA degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- In Lieu of undergraduate degree, the ratio is 1:1 meaning one year of college equals one year of work experience and vice versa
- 1+ years of cloud administration experience preferably with Office365 or Azure.
- Experience with Azure, O365, PowerShell, and configuration as code
- Experience with source control, Gitlab CI/CD, Docker Images, and Kubernetes
- Development experience with React, Redux, Typescript, SQL Server, Transact-SQL, Oracle, PL-SQL, XML, XSL, AJAX, jQuery, MVC
- Experience with modern multi-tier applications
Proven / Demonstratable Skills:
- Working knowledge of Azure Portal, IIS, Nginx, C#, and relational databases (SQL Server/Oracle)
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven drive towards continual improvement
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong dedication to quality customer service
- Must possess a personal sense of urgency
- Superior teamwork skills
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough paid orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- No Required Weekends
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.