Now Hiring a Per Diem Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) for Onsite Industrial Setting in Kingman, AZ!
Banner Rehabilitation is looking to hire a per diem Athletic Trainer for outreach services at a local Industrial setting in Kingman, AZ. Responsibilities would include early symptom intervention techniques and preventative programs to avoid prolonged or major injury to onsite employees within the industrial setting. Variable works schedules are needed and flexible work availability is ideal.
Applying. To apply, create an on-line profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
- Responsible for patient care under supervision of a licensed physician.
- Involved in the Athletic Training Services program, preventative programs and interventions
- Designs and implements specific therapeutic programs for rehabilitation of the injured employees
- BS Degree REQUIRE
- Board of Certification Completed (BOC Certified)
- National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA) certification
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Applicable state license where required
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.