Now Hiring for a full time Registered Dietition Nutritionist (RDN) in Anaheim, CA!
Select Medical is seeking a fun loving, energetic, full-time Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN). Candidates who have a passion to make a difference in health and well-being, while providing quality evidenced based nutrition information for a high profile client, are welcome to apply!
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience working with Public Health, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Eating Disorders, and digestive issues. Understanding of nutrition needs in terms of social, cultural, lifestyle, and emotional needs.
Requirement: Must be bi-lingual in Spanish/English
Hours Needed: (Full Time) Mon-Fri (Occassional Weekend) Flexible shift times
Compensation. Commensurate with experience.
Benefits. The following is the benefits package:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more
- Flexible Shift Times
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary and more!
Select Physical Therapy is part of the Select Medical Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation. We operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physiotherapy Associates, KORT, and Saco Bay Physical Therapy. Together, these brands comprise a national network of more than 1800 centers in 37 states and the District of Columbia. The centers offer a wide range of general physical therapy services such as hand therapy, sports medicine and work injury prevention and management. Throughout the country, we also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools and serve as the exclusive physical rehabilitation provider to several major U.S. corporations. #ACN
- Ensures clients nutrition label program meets quality standards via audit samples
- Reports audits in an organized fashion
- Collaborates with team on the ongoing needs of the nutrition labeling program
- Participates in corporate wellness events.
- Edits and creates nutrition education.
- Presents on various nutrition topics.
- Participates in informational tabling that incorporate monthly themes. Leads support groups and workshops
- Plans appropriate diets and menus to meet the needs of individuals whose medical condition can be treated or controlled using diet therapy.
- Determines if follow-up appointment is needed, based on patient’s motivation and comprehension of education session.
- Conducts nutrition education classes if demand exists (diabetes classes, weight management).
- Serves as a community resource to clients.
- Monitors and responds to phone and e-mail messages promptly.
- Enters nutrition notes promptly when assessment is completed.
- Maintains patient, employee and computer data safety and confidentiality.
- Excellent communication and counseling skills
- Training in Motivational Interviewing
- Time management, punctuality, and organizational skills a must
- Personable, compassionate, friendly, responsible and hard working
- Must be able to work independently as well as be team oriented
- Graduate of an accredited school with a degree in nutrition, Bachelor’s required
- Active, current valid license in the state in which the clinic is located.
- Exceptional customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills
- 2 years of experience
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- Master's Degree
- We comply with California State Orders for all healthcare workers which requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination or an approved exemption.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.