Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation | Select Medical
Saddle Brook, NJ
Registered Nurse (RN), Per Diem
$2,500 SIGN ON BONUS
Shift Hours: Days,7am - 7:30pm OR Nights,7pm - 7:30am
(This includes weekdays & weekend shifts)
Benefits of becoming an RN with us:
We strive to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- ***NEW Per Diem Rates!!!***
- 12 hour shifts
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home to their families
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
As a Registered Nurse with us, you will regularly assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care to maximize the restoration and maintenance of the patient’s physical, psychological, and spiritual health. You will encourage and support patients through the recovery process and gently guide them to reach their goals. You will also serve as an educator to our patients and their families.
Our rehab nurses work collaboratively with our therapy team to get the patients rehabilitated and back home to their families.
- Valid State RN license required.
- Certified BLS from the American Heart Association (AHA) required.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing.
- Minimum of 1 year as a full-time RN in an acute care, med/surg, acute medical rehabilitation or related hospital setting.
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program required.
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about safety for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient Rehabilitation Division conducts post-offer employment testing (POET) for a number of job titles including, but not limited to:
- Rehabilitation Assistant/Nursing Assistant
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Environmental Services
POETS are completed as part of the onboarding process- to be completed before an employee’s first day of work.
Select Medical is an equal opportunity employer committed to dealing with employees in a nondiscriminatory manner and based on job-related qualifications and abilities. The Company will recruit, hire, train, and promote all persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, age (40 and over), marital status, disability or history of disability (except where physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational qualification) or any other protected status.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.