Are you passionate about your profession and motivated to become the best? If so, NovaCare is the employer for you!
NovaCare Rehabilitation in Indiana, PA has an immediate need for a talented Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) to join our team in a PRN capacity. COTA will be responsible for assisting CHT and will treat primarily hand therapy patients. Newly licensed COTA with hand therapy rotation and COTA with hand therapy experience, APPLY!
Best practices and evidence-based programs are utilized for individualized patient care. You will work closely with a (large) group of CHTs, working together in the region for support, education and schedule coverage. Our clinics are fully equipped to provide care to patients ranging from post-surgical, non-operative to work conditioning. You will have the opportunity to work closely with excellent hand surgeons. If you are looking for a stable company with an ACTIVE, GROWING and THRIVING national Hand Therapy program, let's talk!
Work Schedule: PRN As Needed Mon - Fri
Compensation. Salary based on experience.
Benefits. We do not offer benefits for PRN or Part Time employees.
Applying. To apply, create an on-line profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
NovaCare Rehabilitation is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1800 locations in 38 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center and KORT. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy Assisting.
National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED.
Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
Valid state driver’s license.
- Our internal education department offers a : National UE symposium, additional certification course available for UE COMT, National journal club, National CHT study group, National hand therapy mentorship program, free local CEU’s, webinar training programs, National bulletin boards and blogs, free journal access.
- These internal CEU accredited courses are FREE and UNLIMITED
- Hand team meetings in each local area and virtual meetings and training available.
- Clinical Case Studies & Newsletters
- Opportunities to observe in physician clinics and work in contracted positions in physician’s clinics
- Opportunity for research activities and publications
- Opportunity to teach internal courses on a national and local level and contribute to other educational activities
- Opportunity to develop and participate in program development for special populations
- Opportunity to deliver unique programs to industrial workers: on-site visits, on site therapy, work conditioning, FCE, ergonomic assessments and pre-employment testing.
- Our staff includes national speakers and educators, researchers, therapists published in textbooks and peer reviewed journals, active leaders in national associations.
- We provide services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.