The Credentialing Coordinator conducts credentialing and re-credentialing in compliance with NCQA and HIPAA standards for internal and external clinicians. Research and obtain verifications of practitioner’s credentials to complete internal and external credentialing requirements.
- Execute all phases of credentialing for practitioners
- Complete credentialing and re-credentialing for practitioners.
- Contact providers/practitioners for information to comply with all federal, state and localguidelines.
- Maintain provider files with current documentation for individuals
- Serve as a company source of information regarding the status of credentialing activities.
- Maintain credentialing database.
- Monitor provider status in both internal and external data systems and monitor the system information for alerts on licensing expiration.
- Request updates of expired documents.
- Prepare information and participate in Credentialing Committee.
- Position requires a High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2 year experience in credentialing field or related healthcare field.
- General Computer knowledge, competent in Windows, Word, Excel, and Access environments.
- Good oral and written communication skills; ability to interact within all levels of the organization.
- Ability to relate professionally and positively to all associates.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.