Select Medical - Critical Illness Recovery Hospital Division
Regional Director of Business Development
Remote Nationwide Position
(Candidate may live anywhere throughout the United States)
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
Are you resourceful in overcoming obstacles? Are you a results-oriented team player? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us!
Position Summary **This is a remote position - Candidate can live anywhere throughout the US**
The Regional Director of Business Development (RDBD) works closely with the Vice President of Business Development to grow admissions and census at assigned hospitals in Select Medical’s Critical Illness Recovery Hospital Division. He or she develops and implements business development strategies to grow volume in core programs which is consistent within established budgets, goals and objectives. He or she assists in setting expectations and providing leadership to the business development and administration function in close collaboration with divisional local leadership. The Regional DBD supports, develops and maintains relationships with key referral sources in assigned hospitals. This position travels to critical illness recovery hospitals throughout the United States. Travel is estimated to be at 80%.
Standards of Performance
- Consistently demonstrates commitment to patient-centered care and customer service excellence in all interactions with patients and patient families.
- Uses a collaborate management approach to meet patient care needs
- Models the behaviors and attitudes outlined in our core values:
- Deliver superior quality
- Treat others as they would like to be treated
- Be results oriented and achieve objectives
- Be a team player
- Be resourceful in overcoming obstacles
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Clinical background strongly preferred (RN, RT, or other clinical licensure)
- Bachelors degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, Marketing or a clinical field required (Masters preferred)
- 3-5 years of marketing/sales experience and supervising experience required
- Long-Term Acute Care Hospital experience, strongly preferred
- Knowledge of healthcare reimbursement and regulatory standards
- Proven success in relationship development and training/mentoring of team members
At Select Medical, our full-time employees enjoy intense focus on high-quality results creating a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other full-time benefits of the position include:
- Annual bonus plan
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 30,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.