- Develop work focused relationships with Divisional and Departmental leaders, as well as Front Line Personnel, by regularly and positively engaging and communicating proactively and collaboratively, throughout the enterprise to ensure understanding and assignment of goals and performance. Identify their supply chain challenges and partner to develop solutions to meet their needs.
- Participate in all activities related to securing and storing of PPE and other medical products within the company’s warehouse/storage facilities.
- Participate in off-loading, receiving, staging, repackaging, and shipping of PPE and other medical products to any/all hospitals or clinics, throughout the enterprise.
- Assist when requested to analyze and identify opportunities for Select to engage in Operational efficiencies and/or process reengineering.
- Assist when requested in identification of areas of fiscal improvement and savings opportunities through data analysis, product standardization, supplier consolidation, and contract utilization impacting corporate formularies.
- Support the Managers and Directors of the department with his\her daily function.
- High School diploma required.
- Four (4) year degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management or related field a plus.
- Candidate preferred to have experience in warehousing, logistics, and receiving/shipping.
- Travel between storage facilities/warehouses may be required.
- Must be able to lift and stack boxes up to 50lbs.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.