Registered Nurse (RN) - Inpatient Rehab - Day Shift - $15,000 Sign On Bonus
Penn State Health Rehabilitation Hospital
[A Joint Venture with Select Medical and Penn State Health]
Registered Nurse (RN) - Day Shift
Inpatient Rehab Unit
Shift Hours: 7:00am to 7:30pm
$15,000 sign-on Bonus
**New Grad RNs encouraged to apply!**
Benefits of becoming an RN with us:
- Three 12-hour shifts a week
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive Shift differentials for nights and weekends
- $15,000 Sign-on Bonus for Full-time RNs
- Competitive rates + night shift differentials
- Exposure to adult and pediatric populations
- High success rate of patients being discharged directly home
- Team-oriented culture
- Full-benefits package (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
- Assistance with obtaining CRRN Certification once eligible
- Great orientation and training program
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with growth/relocation opportunities
A Registered Professional Nurse provides direct patient care and functions as part of the Nursing Team. Uses the nursing process for systematically assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care to maximize restoration and maintenance of the patient’s physical, psychological, spiritual health and goals. Serves as an educator of patients, families and coworkers.
Our rehab nurses work collaboratively with our therapy team to get the patients rehabilitated and back home to their families.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- Certified BLS required
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred
- Clinical experience preferred
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.