Registered Nurse (RN) - Night Shift -Inpatient Rehab - $15,000 Sign On Bonus
Helen M. Simpson Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & UPMC Pinnacle*
We are located off of Union Deposit in Harrisburg, PA beside the UPMC Pinnacle Community Osteopathic Hospital
Registered Nurse (RN) - Night Shift
Shift: 7:00pm to 7:00am
$15,000 Sign On Bonus
Benefits of becoming a nurse with us:
- Three 12-hour shifts a week
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive Shift differentials for nights and weekends
- High success rate of patients being discharged directly home
- Team-oriented culture
- Full-benefits package (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
- Assistance with obtaining CRRN Certification once eligible
- Great orientation and training program
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with growth/relocation opportunities
Our RNs provide direct patient care and play an integral role on our nursing team. They are regularly assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care to maximize restoration and maintenance of the patient’s physical, psychological, spiritual health and goals. Our nurses serve as an educator to our patients, families and teammates.
Our rehab nurses work collaboratively with our clinical and non-clinical teams in order to provide the best quality of care to our patients.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- Certified BLS required
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred
- Clinical experience preferred
POETS are completed as part of the onboarding process- to be completed before an employee’s first day of work.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.